Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Realize

Realize



For time doesn't end, it just stands still for you. Nothing moves and nothing talks and everything in my world stops and only you are to be. A magical figure, a magical dream. A figure of love and joy is what you are.

You put a stop to my heart every time I see you and I take a quick breath of air thinking it is my last. A shock to my mind is what you bring me, a wake up call to my soul is what it is. Nothing is like you, and nothing will ever be.

Have you ever seen a picture of nature and you pray to God never to end this moment of time, that is what I say every time our eyes meet. You are the still of the night and the light of the day, a shining star of hope I wish on and pray.

I've never known this to be. I myself falling in love, longing for a kiss and wishing it never to end. I feel like a kid for the first time again, playing in the fields of grass and climbing trees till the setting sun. I'm in love with you, that is true. I now understand that you bring myself together and hold me in place. A place where we can be together. A place where we can be in love.



By Troy David Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment