One Night
One night a dream of never wake.
Hold you deep within my soul.
Look into my eyes and let your world fall apart.
Knowing that tonight will never end in my heart.
My soul will be on fire for you.
My love will burn and light will only shine on us.
Showing that we are to be.
One night of a wish, how bad I want it to come true.
Wishing that you would be there.
Running to my arms.
Holding me with no end.
Thanking God that we have this one night in heavens eyes.
Crying knowing that the night will end.
And then smiling knowing I have you right now.
One night.
One pray.
One dream I had of you and I.
Lying on the beach and letting the waves be are song.
Smelling the sea and kissing you.
Putting the world aside just for one night and making us the
only two alive.
And making love as heaven gives us a bed of sand.
One night is all one needs.
To show magic in the air.
To take away any pain one may have.
One night in the eyes of love.
The power only two true people can make.
The passion and heat.
The fire in the eyes.
The feeling in the heart.
One night can make this all be.
One night I pray.
One night to never end and for it to last my life time.
One night to put a stop to the world and have us to be.
One last kiss.
One last look.
As the sun will slowly rise again.
And as my dream of one night with you ends.
I ask God for more to come.
More of the love and more of the feeling.
The touch and look.
And the hope that we may come again.
Into each others arms.
And lie on the bed of sand.
And make love all night.
One night is my dream.
One night and you have my heart.
One night and you have me.
We may never know how things are to come.
But in our minds we know that we had the most magical night.
The most passionate of nights.
Now I see the sun and you slowly go.
And my tear falls to the sand.
With that tear is my dream of one...
One last night with you.
My one and truly love...you.
By
Troy David Bowden
No comments:
Post a Comment