Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Endless Dream


Endless Dream




Does time end in my dreams when I think of you? Magical are the dreams seeing you smile and standing there in love with me.

I may never see you awake but in my dreams you are. Alive and well with beauty of utmost compare. Sometimes I wish I could sleep forever and have you in my arms to hold.

Dreams, endless dreams I wish so we could make love a life time. When I see the day I pray for night and before I dream I ask God not to wake. May someday we'll see in the day and walk hand and hand but for now I'll dream.

I can feel your touch, I can feel your lips, so real does it look so real does it feel, sometimes I ask is it real or a dream.

I never want to wake again, I want a endless dream with you. I need to be with you forever in my dreams.

Dreams, endless dreams no more light do I want to see just you and only you in my endless dream.



By
Troy David Bowden



1 comment: