Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Alone


Alone
 

I can’t love a soul; I can’t have a dream at night.

Sometimes I cry till no end is at hand and sometimes I pray that you are still here.

I still see the days when we were one and nothing else mattered, the love, the passion and heat.

Forever lost in this void of time.

Healing a wound that is at the heart will never be fixed.

I’ve lost all I know and all I ever truly loved.

Broken like glass is our love broken through out time.

Will I go on in my time, will I feel the same as I did with you.

Will I ever stop crying in my heart?

The days are hard without you and the nights long.

I fell in love with you from my heart.

Now the pain and fear the loss of my heart not knowing if I will live or die.

I pray ever night for you back like some dream to come true.

But yet still you are not there when I open my eyes.

And slowly I see that I’m alone again.

 

By

Troy David Bowden

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This is so good. I think I've read it two dozen times already. So stinking good.

    ReplyDelete