Rebirth
Sorry can only be said so many times before two souls travel a different way. I guess that is why I’m writing this, I don’t want you to travel. We have been in many different avenues and many different out comes have come about and still I want to be with you. I know that I’ve not been everything that you have wanted me to be. I’ll be the first to say that is true.
We fight; we say things that can only bring hate to the feelings of love.
We lie; lie that can only hurt and cut into the fabrics of our hearts.
I bring this on myself. I’ve started the fights and the screaming. I’m the bringer of angels of death into our minds. I’m the evil and now I can see that inside… Sorry please don’t travel away.
I’m in love with you and I hope you see. See that even after all the fights and evil words that nothing means more to my life then you. Your breath is my oxygen and your heart beat is my pulse. I can’t lose someone as powerful over me as you… I guess that is the reason I pull away… your control and power. I need that and it’s hard to admit but I do.
I need you to protect me.
I need you to guild me.
I need you to heal my broken soul.
I need you to share my dreams.
I need you… No… I need us to love.
What we had is the past and please forgive everything that I’ve done. The past is just that the past and nothing more and I hope you can believe that. It’s over and in my mind it never happened. I’m ready for you and only you. I’m ready for the beginning. I’m ready of the new. I’m ready for us so we can shine out the darkness of the past and light our future.
I’m ready.
I’m ready for the start.
I’m ready for a rebirth of this love with you.
By
Troy D Bowden
Oct 31, 2012
Very beautiful, and well written. Such a poignant subject too. If only life/lost love could be repaired like this. You really hit a nerve with this one, well done!
ReplyDelete