Monday, October 29, 2012

Imagine

IMAGINE

I can feel my hands slowly going down your side. Our lips softly touch and our eyes lock in a moment of time. My heart beats fast and hard all I want is you. Your arms go up as your fashion style falls to the floor. We are locked into each others arms, all the love and passion now shows its true face.
Lust is the power tonight, lust of you making love to me. Your soft body slowly lies upon the bed calling me to come near...calling me to come inside. The world is no more only thoughts of you and I. Your sweet voice saying everything right, your look asking for more.
The feel of love from your body fills my needs and dreams, your soft kiss upon my chest closing my eyes of lust. Feeling and knowing ever part of your body, knowing the good and the bad. Thinking of you pressed to me, thinking of us as one.
Did I just imagine or can this be for real?
The kiss upon your body, the taste of your skin. I don't want to imagine but I want it for the rest of my life. The feel of your legs and your heat going up. Seeing you naked wanting me to make love. This is to much just to imagine but not to much to want.
Feeling you climax on my body, watching the sweat fall from our bodies into a pool of love.
 
By
Troy D Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment