Monday, October 22, 2012

The Preacher the Prophet the Teacher

They need to listen for giving them the alternative is something they will not like.

The Preacher the Prophet the Teacher

I’ve been trying now endlessly to preach to them to tell them of their upcoming and soon future and they don’t care. Mindless they are to phones and social groups that when the obvious is put forth they pay it no mind. They have mocked me and shut me out to the point that I’m Jonah and the whale and soon my God will spit me out.
​Countless times I’ve told them of the Aries Zodiac Sign that will rain fire and destroy the land. Of the demons that will walk the land and eat the souls of the living and still I’m nothing more then a plague upon them. Their pay day is coming and they will be blind to see it.

Growing up I never gave much thought as to who or what I will be or become. Mostly back then it was girls who had diseases and toys ruled the world. Not once were thoughts of death or destruction willingly entering my mind, until the visions came.
Like a revolving automatic door they came into my mind. Thoughts of war, destruction, plagues and famine and fire…the endless fire. Messages came to me on what to say and how to control but they will not listen.
​
​It’s a simple message that I say. That soon everything known to man will be judge and judge on the out come of ones self. That the path they are going is only the path to death. The path that will open the doors to those demons and to the destruction that is in my mind. Is it so hard to love and live? So hard to enjoy and see with open eyes and not to me mindlessly controlled? Is that what you want… domination?

​They will be, they will be controlled and dominated by him and he will give them false joy and hope and they will buy it all and believe that’s it is right. And they’ll have brought this on themselves for it is coming… their end… their time.
I hope they ask their God for forgiveness for it is too late nothing will stop him. The sign of Mars is upon them all and death is knocking at their door. I’ve preached and taught and maybe reached a few but that isn’t all of mankind.

​May their God save them but I’m afraid that all this will fall on deaf ears and back must I go into the whale, forsaken and forgotten as it was meant to be.

By
Troy D Bowden
Oct 21, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment