Moment of Time
You know I can dream of times when we would sit and just stare
into the sky. Not caring about nothing just looking and dreaming. Staring at you
well you just looked wondering in your mind what goes on in there. Watching you
listen to me trying to tell you about space and time. Wondering if you would
understand and still I didn't care because you were just there with me in that
moment of time.
So important is a moment, so priceless it is. It is like a part
of you that can never be lost or damaged, hurt or forgotten of. It is your own
part of time locked away in your mind forever. So many parts of my own I have of
you and I hold them close to my heart.
Small parts like those looks and sayings or small little things
we did. All are just a moment in time for me and a moment that will last
forever.
To love a moment in time all of its own. A place made for this
moment is in my heart so I will always and never forget the love we have. This
time, this moment of us in love will always be my smile you see and the warmth
you feel. The kiss on your lips as I say I love you and the look of passion as I
gaze into your eyes. All of these are parts of that moment, parts of that love I
have for you.
Moments of our time I wish would never end and could last for
more then my last breath. The moment of our kiss, the moment we make love. If I
could I would play back those moments over and over again.
Moments are a priceless gift, hold on to them forever and never,
never let them go.
By Troy David Bowden
LOVE this.
ReplyDeleteLife is so full of little moments and we have to cling to the ones that mean the most to us. They remind us, they comfort us, and sometimes their memory even hurts us. But, they make us who we are.
~*~