LET ME BE
I see how lonely you are by yourself in this world. I know how hard it is without anyone to know your pain. Let me be the one to hold your hand. Let me see the pain you have. For I will be waiting, waiting for your love. For I am the one to love you, for let me be the one to love you more then anyone else in this world. I have the secret for your heart special words only the heart will know. I have gifts in my eyes just look deep and you will see. Somewhere are love is powerful, somewhere in the world are love is to stay.
I am the only one to love you with my heart, I am
the only one to love you more. The one to be with you when you wake up. The one
to see you smile and the one to see you cry. I am, I know, the one and only one
to love you as much as the world and the heavens above. I will take your pain
away just let me be. Let me be the one to hold you in the scare of the night.
Let me be the one to kiss you goodnight and the one you say I love you in the
warm of the day.
We need to talk, talk about the feelings we have
the joy we feel. We need to know, we need to care and you need to let be me. We
could talk about love and the truth we have. We could talk about the world and
how far we have seen. We could talk about us and secrets we have.
I just need to know will you let me be. Be the one
to love you forever please. Be the one to kiss you with passion from my heart.
Be the one to make love to you and feel your love. Be the one to hold you, be
the one to care.
Will you? Will you just let me
be?.......
I love you.........let me be.
By Troy David Bowden
June 25, 1999
No comments:
Post a Comment