The
WANT
Can
a never less ending dream come true in one’s own universe?
Can heaven and hell fight on an
internal plan?
A struggle a fight a blistering dream
in the utmost reaches of a human soul.
I want the need, the fear, the blood
the passion.
All I want all I need, I crave it, I
want it……….
There is nothing more than this I want
in my life the dream the passion... I need this love it pours in my veins.
This is what I see and feel when I
look into your eyes. Everything above is what I envision, want I crave and breathe
when I hold you near. There is no more chaos in my world, no thoughts, no
emotions… Only the love that I feel.
There is nothing... nothing! Not the
dreams of being alive... Nothing I say. Forget everything there is nothing but
you. You are my dream... My soul...
Restless!
No one can understand, nor will they
care. You have zero idea when you read this what goes on inside one’s mind…
one’s heart.
You think bleeding these words on
paper is for show. You weak minded fools…
There is always more to the story.
By
Troy D Bowden
2012
No comments:
Post a Comment