“Death would be better then this torment”
Blood of the Torment
This is killing me, everyday I see you and there is nothing more of what I want then to hold you. There is no heaven there is no hell nothing matters just you and I can’t have you. It’s pain… Everyday this pain stabs me killing every fiber of my soul. Can’t kiss you can’t hold you can’t make the fires of love with you and still everyday there you are… looking at me. Melting me with those eyes and there is nothing I can do about it.
The torment is never ending and this pain wants nothing more then to scream, to yell, and to say enough is enough! In the normal world we or I know that the torment is to last. I can not live in that world much longer. Can’t breath when your around, can’t think, can’t look at you without the torment coming in.
No peace…
No joy…
No love…
I’m nothing more then a broken shell without having you near and with me and this can’t be. There is an ache a stabbing pain inside my gut wanting you, needing you, and desperately thinking of our bodies naked together… And all I have… All I have is a dream of it!
No person should hold this torment and let it build. No one should feel this stabbing for its killing me. I can almost see the blood this stabbing is causing and nothing can fix it. Why! Oh God why! I must hold on.
If I can dream, then in it we are together that is the hope I must hold on to. There has to be hope, there has to be a way to your heart without all the doors closed.
For if there is no hope then I’m afraid for myself that soon I will feel and see this blood of the torment.
By
Troy D Bowden
Oct, 25, 2012
This is my favorite
ReplyDelete