True Love
(a note to the girl)
Tawas till now I saw the fire in your eyes.
Tawas the kiss of joy you gave me that opened my
heart to your love.
Now all I dream and see is the special smile you
have.
I was a lost person before I knew you.
A lost soul just walking the endless road without
love.
A man just going around the world having false
loves here and there.
Now I have you, taking the lost away and making me
free.
Free to love you, as a women should be.
Held and cared for, and loved forever.
Touched with every soul and piece of my heart.
Kissed like a angel with fire from my soul.
All this I will give to you.
You have taken me away.
Away from the false loves that have tried for my
heart.
Away from the pain of not knowing true love.
Away from the fake world I lived in.
And now all I have is you.
I am Thankful to God that I do.
Without you, I fear what I would do.
I am forever in love with you.
The blood going through my veins, pumping though my
heart
Is telling the rest of my soul that you and only
you
Will be forever the one.
The one to kiss me goodnight.
The one to hold my hand.
The one I say I love you.
The one I will die for.
The one who has all my passion and pain.
I fell in love with you the day our eyes met
For the rest of my life- I will keep on loving you
the same.
May our souls be forever in love in the skies of
heaven.
Not let a day go that I don't say I love you.
Nor let a moment go that I don't kiss your lips and
hold you in my arms.
I'm in true love with you my love.
I say thank you for opening my eyes to pure love.
By
Troy David Bowden
Written Sometime in 1999
No comments:
Post a Comment