POWER OF LOVE
In the end I cry, in the beginning I fear.
Fear for the love I have and the fire inside.
What will it do, what can happen?
Is the passion a dream or a pain.
I know in my heart I can love you.
Will the passion and fire control me?
Can I say yes to you?
I want you more then a dream and a wish.
Like a walk along a lake at night watching the stars hit the
water.
I want you more then my life.
Can I say that. That I want a women more then my life?
The pain of this passion is unknown to anyone.
This is new in my world.
Like a drug was used on me when I first met you and now this drug is the power over me.
Dreams of dreams and wishes of wishes you are.
And all in all you are the best thing in my life.
Write a book with me and start a new love.
Fill the book with our dreams and wishes.
And each new page will be a new day in love with you.
I can feel Gods hands on us as we walk in love.
The love so strong that walls will not hold it for our love
can't be held.
This power has taken control this power of love.
Nothing can stop it only you.
Stop the feeling of not having you and the pain of seeing you die.
Stop the fear inside me and take control of this power.
Win the battle for me for I myself am lost to this over
taken.
Will never give in and show that you and I can over come this power.
The power of love the strongest in the world we can win this over.
We can make this work of ourselfs.
We need to, we must.
I can't lose you and I don't even want to think if I did.
Hold this power and make it work for us.
Then we will know how powerful our love is.
How powerful our love is together.
By
Troy David Bowden
Beautifully written
ReplyDelete