Moonlight sky
And in a short time you were gone. Gone forever from my
heart.
The wind blew and I knew things were to change.
And my heart wanted to cry.
But I knew life had to take you away and I knew that our lines
weren't on the same path.
We had fun in the short time of are love.
The walks along the beach at night holding our dreams in each
others hands.
And the want of long lost love in our eyes.
You were a dream that came true for me, a dream that I had for a long time.
You made me smile and you gave me the love I needed.
You were the best, the best for my life.
It was to perfect thou, to perfect to stay the way, the way things are now.
Our time is short and for so bad do I want it long.
But we have different lifes to live and are love doesn't follow
the same path.
I swear to you thou that love is all I feel for you.
The warmth I have in my heart isn't just a thing not to be seen
or heard.
I have this feeling in my soul and it will hurt when our time
comes to a end.
For I'll always have the moments of us.
Sitting on the shore and kissing away time.
Falling in each others arms as the moonlight covered our bodies
in love.
And the many nights that we just talked about nothing.
For I'll always have those moments, those moments of
time.
As the end nears the time, there are so many things I want to say.
Like will I never hold you again?
Or will I ever see you in the moonlight sky?
Will I ever gaze into those eyes and get lost like I did?
And will I never love a women like you as I did everyday with
you.
This is what I want to say but will I have time before the
goodbye?
One last night with you before we go, one last night with my love.
I want this to be the best, just like the week we had.
May I say the words that will show you how I feel.
One last night our bodies made love on the beach and one last look into those eyes.
After the last kiss, we fell into our dreams and all I thought
about was you.
We woke with sadness on our minds and faces with only the words left.
I told you I loved you and still we had to leave.
I just hope that someday we will meet.
Once for a day or for the rest of my life that one day we will
meet.
Meet under the moonlight sky once again.
By Troy David Bowden
This is definitely my favorite so far. I can see the two characters in this one like watching a movie. Beautiful.
ReplyDelete