Saturday, October 27, 2012

Behind the Mind

Behind the Mind
"The universe can fit into the mind"


What would be behind my mind? Would it be a world of a different race, a place where the world is one and I'm free to led myself were my soul wants to go. Behind everyone's mind is your world to get away, your time to be alone and your place to hide. Sometimes I'm afraid to know what's behind my own mind for I'm afraid to know what I really am, I guess most people do. Am I a killer or lover a hater or friend or just someone out in the world lost with the outcast?

What lives behind your mind?  A monster of evil or a child of God, or do you want to know? Do you feel unsure on what goes on back there, all the thinking without you knowing? All the planing and you don't even know on what, does this make you scared?

Does it control us like a puppet and play with are dreams or is it making are dreams as we go? No one will no what lies behind are minds and what goes on there. It is just part of us controlling the parts we don't think, holding the world in which we can believe to be. And holding are dreams so we can wish.

By
Troy David Bowden



 

No comments:

Post a Comment