Friday, October 19, 2012

Childhood Dream

Childhood Dream

I don't know how to tell you this but my words to you need to be said. Long have we been together, not as one, as of a look to the past. I've known of times as children when we would run and play give dirty looks that have stayed with me even today.

I've seen us grow and do different things and walk on different roads. I still see the smile on your face as we played until the moonlight sky. I'll never forget the odd look of lost as we kissed for the first time.

Will we ever be together, together in love or is all of this a childhood dream of us as one. You were my best friend and my first love, but will that be all?

As time went on our hearts took there place of belong and those childhood memories just became a memory. Those memories are gold to my heart to bad we can't make more.



By Troy David Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment