Friday, October 19, 2012

Message for You


Message for You

 Don’t you dare say you love me?
For I have a message for you.

You never had an idea of what love is.
When I looked into your eyes and I believed…
Believed that you loved me, for how can I be so blind?

 Every part of my being was yours.
My love was utmost pure and faithfully to you.
And now all I can think of is your unfaithful and your hate that boils in me that is
now for you.

 You have no idea!

 No big or small thought.
As to what you meant to me and my soul.
And now you are the poison,
the venom in my veins.

 You are the disease that plagues the world and takes away the goodness
that it once had.

 You try to pin this on me.
Trying to make yourself better using me as your scapegoat,
but I know your game.
I know your black heart.
And I know that I once loved you, more then you will ever know.

 
I don’t wish you death.
I don’t wish you pain.
I only wish that you never find true love as I once did.

 

By
Troy D Bowden
Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment