Monday, October 22, 2012

Gabe

Gabe

​Long ago in the time long forgotten around the time that most people trick or treat there were evil souls about. Some killed just for joy and pleasure other sacrifice animals puppies, cats whatever was around to steal there powers one might say… This is what I crave the power.
​Folklore would indicate that an animal sacrifice with the throat cut would release its spirit into the air and the one doing the killing would inherent the power.

​I have begun my plan with all the tools and alter in place deep within the woods.
Some may say that words need to be spoken but I believe in the passion of the kill and with that passion comes the want.
My sacrifice moves in its bag not knowing what is in store. I reach in and pull the puppy out to study its figure and hope that the spirits of the dead approve.

​It looks at me…

Warm and soft there is love in those eyes, what a wonderful creature. It licks my nose and feelings of happiness feel me. I must kill this creature, I must take its power but something is wrong. Faster then an airplane my heart pounds in my chest and I want this creature to live.

​I don’t want to kill this little joy but to hold it and love it. To keep it safe from the dark and the evil that once I was with. Never will harm indoor this puppy, my puppy. Is this the power that I was searching for? It must because nothing I’ve ever known never made me feel this way.

​Puppy… No Gabe. Gabe I will call you and you shall be forever my friend.

By
Troy D Bowden
Oct,21, 2012

1 comment: