Saturday, November 3, 2012

Vows


VOWS
I take you forever to be my wife.

To have and to love.
To give you a kiss when you cry.
And to love you till the day I die.

I will hold you in my arms and say I love you every night.
I will be there for you when you are sad or sick.
And will I treasure you in the night.

I will have you when I'm happy or when I'm not.
I will make love to you in God eyes.

For forever these vows I say yes to you.
Forever will I love you.

I do take your hand for the love to be my wife.
I do take your heart and place it with mine.
I'll make our love last the time.

I vow to you that every breath I take is for you.
That every dream I have you are there.
And I vow to hold you forever and love and care.

For forever these vows I say yes to you.
Forever will I love you.
Forever till death do us part.
For I vow my heart.

By
Troy David Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment