The Fighter
Before the
Revolution
(The anger builds)
Rise up, never give in! Never let
them bring you down to their hatred. They have an evil understanding of our
love. They just think single mindedly and will never know what true love and
true caring and true understanding is. They are the evil people of the world
the haters of the underworld the walkers of the dead.
Move on before you feel my
sword, my fire blade aiming right for your heart. We will not fall to your way
of thinking. It’s our way! Our decision on who we love and give ourselves to.
You and your army have zero say in our way of life. March away before the war starts,
for we have an army of our own.
Bear watch as the army of the
people rise to destroy your ruling of the old. Watch as we crush your rules and
laws. Watch as we rise up to your guards to show the world no more!
Our Lexington
(One death heard
around the world)
You
fell in my arms because of our love because of the passion we have…dam them. “Dam
you! Dam you to hell!” I can’t let your sacrifice go unanswered. Our people are
with us my dying love. They saw you fall in my arms and the crying of unjust is
sweeping the lands. I will love you always and in my heart, there will never be
another. I will fight with all my soul, with all my love. We came to this place
to work on peace and understanding but now I see the true intentions. I draw this sword to stop the single minded.
To stop the blockers of true love and I hope I wipe there blood from my sword
on a daily basis.
Your darkness is
red with blood
(To many to kill)
Cold morning arises; the hooves
hit the mud as the march slowly moves forward. A horn blowing in the distance
indicating the enemy is near and at hand. Slowly I draw my sword and let it
hang knowing that soon blood will run down its steel. Faster the hooves hit the
ground and the pace picks up. Faster my heart beats knowing this can be my last
stand. My last stand, to show that who I love and who I care for makes and
means nothing to the haters. This is my fight my show. I lead this army of the
future to show that tyranny can live no more. Faster we go; I can hear the enemy
closing in fast. The moving of my steed and rise of the upcoming battle is all
the fuel I need to honor my fallen love. I raise my sword for the first victim
is in sights. I strike and the blood frees from my enemies neck dropping the
soul to the ground. I swing my blade in an arc over my head and down another.
Cries scream out of the fallen and I don’t care its revenge leading my
blade now.
Darkness covers the sky as the
sound of buzzing fills the air. They fly in like needles of death…arrows. Many
fall and many more will die, them included. I watch friends of mine fall and
give last looks into my eyes. With their fall adds rage and hate, my sword
jumps forward driving the blade in the skull of a hater. More of the enemy has
fallen, but not enough… not enough for me.
Genius
(In
the beginning)
The horn of the many fallen
blows and the enemy runs and retreats. This is not the end but a small victory to
show them. To show that we are here and that we are going nowhere. We are the start of how the world should be. We are the leaders of the new, the teachers
that will raise up our children to accept and respect, to love and never hate.
You got a taste of what is the outcome if you cross us and I’m sure there will
be many more. I’m not done with you, for you killed my love and that isn’t a
pain that I can let go. I’m sure there will be peacekeepers and ones with
strong and heavy heads that can lead this new way of life forward but I’m just
a fighter. And I will not let what happened to me happen to anyone else. I’ll
fight the way you think, I’ll fight for what is right. I’ll stand up to you and
your army anywhere that it may bring up its banners of war.
I
am the fighter.
By
Troy
Bowden
Nov
9, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment