Passion and Fire
In the end I will cry. In the beginning
I will fear.
Fear for the love I have and the
fire inside.
What will it do? What can happen?
Is the passion a dream or a pain.
I know in my heart I can love
you.
Will the passion and fire control
me?
Can I say yes to you?
I want you more then a dream and
a wish.
Like a walk along a lake at night
watching the stars hit the water.
I want you more then my life.
Can I say that. That I want a
women more then my life?
The pain of this passion is
unknown to anyone.
This is new to my world.
Like a drug was taken by me when
I first met you and now this drug is the power over me.
Dreams of dreams and wishes of
wishes you are.
And all in all you are the best
thing in my life.
Write a book with me and start a
new love.
Fill the book with our dreams and
wishes.
And each new page will be a new
day in love with you.
I can feel Gods hands on us as we
walk in love.
A love so strong that walls will
not hold it for our love can't be held.
Our love of passion and fire.
By
Troy D Bowden
No comments:
Post a Comment